MODERN, STYLISH & AFFORDABLE IN THE HEART OF CLAREMONT
Apartment Sold - CLAREMONT WA
This modern and stylish 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom apartment is immensely private and secure. Convenience is at your doorstep with easy access to Claremont Oval, a residents-only rooftop terrace featuring a fire pit and BBQ facilities, and a lush green communal courtyard. This apartment offers a light, bright and spacious open plan living and dining area with large sliding door to step out to a spacious balcony. A width balcony with view enhances the enjoyment of a luxurious experience, whether you are relaxing with your glass of wine or entertaining with your guests and family.
Reasons to buy me NOW:
• One of the most affordable apartments amongst neighbouring million-dollar properties
• Generous balconies with panoramic views for entertaining or for winding down for the day
• High ceilings
• Spacious open lounge and dining area
• Study nook
• Gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel Miele appliances and Miele 4 burner gas cook top
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• NBN ready
• Dishwasher & Dryer & Fridge
• Semi frameless shower recess
• Walking distance to Mt Claremont Farmer’s Market
• Easy access to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, Hollywood Hospital, Perth Childrens’ Hospital, and St John of God Subiaco
• Approximate 2 minutes’ walk to Claremont Railway Station
• Approximate 1.0km to Claremont Quarter shopping precinct with restaurants and cafes
• Approximate 2.5km to Swanbourne Beach
• Approximate 4.0km to Cottesloe Beach
• Close to the Claremont Aquatic Centre, Lake Claremont Golf Course, Claremont Tennis Club, the Showgrounds and Claremont Train Stations, the University of Western Australia and a much, much more. Location is the key!
This property is located in the Shenton College catchment area and is close to both Mt Claremont Primary School and Christ Church Grammar School.
Make your offer today to secure this rare opportunity!
To organise a site visit or for more information, please contact Agnes Lee on 0403 965 364 or email at email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, neither the Agent nor the client nor servants of both, guarantee their accuracy. Interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects. The particulars contained are not intended to form part of any contract.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 86 m²
- Floor Area is 53 m²
- Open Parking Spaces